[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help in opensips-3.1 proto_hep module and homer 7 .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Feb 1 08:17:29 EST 2021

Hi  ,

Need some understanding about the exported function  correlate in proto_hep
module .

The documentation says through this we can correlate two calls .

correlate("hep_dst", "correlation-no-1",$var(cor1),"correlation-no-2",
$var(cor2));

My scenario .
user1 -- opensips --- Freeswitch --- opensips --- user2

Here freeswitch behaves like a B2B UA . So when user1 calls to user2 there
is 2 different call-id in both leg .
I want to correlate both the calls in a single flow in Homer . Freeswitch
shares an UUID in both the leg to identify these two calls . But in Homer
side the call-id is the session id .

How I will do this ? Any help is really appreciated .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*