[OpenSIPS-Users] Introducing OpenSIPS 3.3

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Dec 23 12:03:53 UTC 2021

Dear OpenSIPS'ers,

We got to that time of year when we start backing a new OpenSIPS major
version. An new year, a new version, a new topic to be addressed. So let
me introduce you to the upcoming OpenSIPS 3.3 .

For the upcoming OpenSIPS 3.3 release the main focus is on the */instant
messaging /*topic, from the Unified Communication and IMS perspectives.
Shortly said, this mainly (not limited) translates into:

  * MSRP support (relaying and translation to MESSAGE)
  * OmniChannel Queue (or Contact Center)
  * RCS support
  * IM group chatting support (MSRP and MESSAGE)

For the full list with technical description and details, visit :

https://www.opensips.org/Development/Opensips-3-3-Planning

*IMPORTANT*

As community is important to us and we want to align the OpenSIPS
roadmap with the needs of our users, be part of the shaping and decision
making for the OpenSIPS 3.3 Dev Plan via this *Feature Survey
<https://bit.ly/3ySMu7q>* - any feedback is important and it matters to us.

Best regards and enjoy the winter holidays!!

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/