[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 3.0 + iOS Push Notifications

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Apr 16 06:26:33 EST 2021

Hi,

As you see, the script does not have anything special for triggering the
PN (which may be OS specific). Normally, just before doing the "wait",
you should trigger (rest_client, exec, etc) the sending of the PN.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2021 online
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/