[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 3.0 + iOS Push Notifications

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Apr 15 06:04:24 EST 2021

All 3.1.x are the alike when comes to usage. The difference between the
minor versions (on the same branch/master version) is about bug fixes.

So you can use that link to migrate to any 3.1.x

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2021 online
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/