[OpenSIPS-Users] use of scenario_id in b2b_init_request

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Fri Apr 9 17:11:33 EST 2021

Hi Xaled,

The scenario ID is just a transparent identifier for the current B2B
session. You may use it to identify which session belongs to which of
your B2B scenarios. You can see this value in the output of b2b_list MI
function and also you can retrieve it in the script with
$b2b_logic.scenario (this may be useful if you use a single B2B request
route, as in the example here: [1]).

Another purpose of the "scenario_id" parameter of b2b_init_request() is
to be able to choose the internal topology hiding scenario, by providing
the special value "top hiding".

[1]
https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/b2b_logic.html#b2b_logic.scenario

Vlad Patrascu