[OpenSIPS-Users] Blind call forwarding in OpenSIPS

Nayani Nikeshala nnikeshala at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 18:17:04 EST 2020

 Thanks Brett & Bogdan for your valuable comments. I will try these and get back to you.
    On Thursday, September 10, 2020, 01:58:11 PM GMT+5:30, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:

  Yes, the note about the AVP name is 100% correct. Even if at the opensips cfg level it is ok and the actual name of the AVP will be "s:callfwd", it will not match the naming from the DB table.

 So just drop the "s:" prefix in the avp name at the script level.

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2020 online