[OpenSIPS-Users] Blind call forwarding in OpenSIPS

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Sep 10 08:28:02 EST 2020

Yes, the note about the AVP name is 100% correct. Even if at the
opensips cfg level it is ok and the actual name of the AVP will be
"s:callfwd", it will not match the naming from the DB table.

So just drop the "s:" prefix in the avp name at the script level.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2020 online
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Distributed/