[OpenSIPS-Users] Upgrading from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4 failed - [net/tcp_common.o] Error 1

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Thu Nov 26 17:33:35 EST 2020

Hi Donat,

Thanks for the answer, I feel less alone.

Regards

De : Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> au nom de Donat Zenichev <donat.zenichev at gmail.com>
Répondre à : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Date : jeudi 26 novembre 2020 à 08:00
À : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Objet : Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Upgrading from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4 failed - [net/tcp_common.o] Error 1

Hi!

I also noticed that issue when downloading 3.0.4 from FTP https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.0.4/

I would advise you to switch to pulling from git instead, since it is much more fresh in comparison to FTP.

(FTP - last upload 17 November, Git - last day before).

So after pulling 3.0.4 from git https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/3.0

the compilation process should work out well.

Other than that, I described that issue in details here - http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/devel/2020-November/028136.html

So hopefully someone from the OpenSIPS dev team will see this and provide some updates to FTP.

I hope you will find this answer helpful.