[OpenSIPS-Users] Upgrading from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4 failed - [net/tcp_common.o] Error 1

Donat Zenichev donat.zenichev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 06:57:57 EST 2020

Hi!
I also noticed that issue when downloading 3.0.4 from FTP
https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/3.0.4/
I would advise you to switch to pulling from git instead, since it is much
more fresh in comparison to FTP.
(FTP - last upload 17 November, Git - last day before).

So after pulling 3.0.4 from git
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/3.0
the compilation process should work out well.

Other than that, I described that issue in details here -
http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/devel/2020-November/028136.html
So hopefully someone from the OpenSIPS dev team will see this and provide
some updates to FTP.

I hope you will find this answer helpful.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 6:38 PM Alain Bieuzent <alain.bieuzent at free.fr>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Trying to migrate from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4, but it failed :
>

> Compiling net/tcp_common.c
>
> In file included from net/tcp_common.c:24:0:
>
> net/tcp_common.h:25:5: warning: redundant redeclaration of
> ‘tcp_connect_blocking’ [-Wredundant-decls]
>
> int tcp_connect_blocking(int s, const struct sockaddr *servaddr,

> In file included from net/tcp_common.c:23:0:
>
> net/net_tcp.h:83:5: note: previous declaration of
> ‘tcp_connect_blocking’ was here
>
> int tcp_connect_blocking(int s, const struct sockaddr *servaddr,

> Complete logs here : https://pastebin.com/QaM1vAuK
>

> Thanks

Best regards,
Donat Zenichev