[OpenSIPS-Users] I am facing some issue while creating DB through opensips-cli .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Nov 20 10:16:39 EST 2020

Hi ,

>> cat default.cfg
[default]
log_level: WARNING
prompt_name: opensips-cli
prompt_intro: Welcome to OpenSIPS Command Line Interface!
prompt_emptyline_repeat_cmd: False
history_file: ~/.opensips-cli.history
history_file_size: 1000
output_type: pretty-print
communication_type: fifo
fifo_file: /tmp/opensips_fifo
database_modules: All
database_admin_url: mysql://root:cccl0g1c@localhost/opensips
database_url:  mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost
database_schema_path: ./opt/opensips-3.1/scripts

I have configured this under default.cfg file .
When I am creating a database it creates only 27 tables .

database_modules: ALL . What does this mean? I think it must create
table for all the modules loaded .
Isn't it so ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*