[OpenSIPS-Users] I am facing some issue while creating DB through opensips-cli .

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Nov 20 09:35:46 EST 2020

On 20.11.2020 09:29, Sasmita Panda wrote:

> [default]
> database_modules: All
> [mysql]
> database_admin_url: mysql://root:cccl0g1c@localhost/opensips
> database_url:  mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost
> database_schema_path: ./opt/opensips-3.1/scripts

Hi, Sasmita?

What blog post did you get this example from?  This "smart" example was
fixed at some point because it was misleading developers, but I'm afraid
it got copy-pasted on a few blogs and is now still spreading... Please
read the revised examples in the Database module documentation [1].
Maybe re-read it from the beginning :)

TL;DR: in your .cfg file, the [mysql] tag defines a separate
opensips-cli instance, not a DB module property!  So please avoid this
technique and set all of your options under the [default] tag.

Best regards,

[1]:
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips-cli/blob/master/docs/modules/database.md#database-management

--