[OpenSIPS-Users] Working out OpenSIPS 3.2 roadmap

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 19 12:00:37 EST 2020

Hi OpenSIPSers !

Is it the time to turn our eyes to the next major release, to OpenSIPS
3.2 . Is it the time to plan it, to decide what should be the main area
to focus on when developing OpenSIPS 3.2, to decide what ideas and
features just be counted when putting together the roadmap for 3.2.

So, we want to take the community pulse on the upcoming 3.2. Any
suggestions, ideas, opinions are (as always) more than welcome for us
and for the project. So, make your statement and please fill in this
short (but relevant) form :

     https://bit.ly/2ISE9uX

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com