[OpenSIPS-Users] Teams TLS Error

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Tue Nov 17 16:56:04 EST 2020

I guess this error, which is indeed not worded very well, threw you off:

ERROR:tls_mgm:tlsp_set_certificate: TLS domain [my.domain.com
<http://my.domain.com>] not defined in '[my.domain.com
<http://my.domain.com>]/usr/local/etc/opensips/tls/my_domain_com.pem'

What it actually means is that the TLS domain "my.domain.com" (the
tls_mgm module's record/structure, ) is not defined. Refer to this [1]
section in docs for a better explanation on the the concept of "TLS
domains" in tls_mgm. The term "TLS domain" might be a little loose and
generate confusion sometimes.

So what you should do is add this in your config:

modparam("tls_mgm", "server_domain", "my.domain.com")

By the way, you can use any arbitrary identifier for the domain part in
the tls_mgm parameters, eg. :

modparam("tls_mgm", "server_domain", "mydom")

modparam("tls_mgm","certificate",
"[mydom]/usr/local/etc/opensips/tls/myCert.pem")

[1] https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/tls_mgm.html#idp2972192

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Developer