[OpenSIPS-Users] MS Teams REFER transfer on hold.

Johan De Clercq johan at democon.be
Thu May 14 06:07:09 EST 2020

Can you send a trace (pcap)?

Outlook voor iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> downloaden
________________________________
Van: Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> namens Yuriy Nasida <ynasida at gmail.com>
Verzonden: Monday, May 11, 2020 8:50:44 AM
Aan: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Onderwerp: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] MS Teams REFER transfer on hold.

Guys,

Hold/Unhold, blind transfers is fine without REFER support
But... Please note that attended  (consult) transfer will not work.
I did many tests and MS does 3th call to connect  Transferee and Transfer Target. Not sure why. I tried same things from regular softphone - and it works great without 3th call.