[OpenSIPS-Users] MS Teams REFER transfer on hold.

Yuriy Nasida ynasida at gmail.com
Mon May 11 06:50:44 EST 2020

Guys,

Hold/Unhold, blind transfers is fine without REFER support
But... Please note that attended  (consult) transfer will not work.
I did many tests and MS does 3th call to connect  Transferee and Transfer
Target. Not sure why. I tried same things from regular softphone - and
it works great without 3th call.