[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy 'Memory State' 'status'

solarmon solarmon at one-n.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 17:22:49 EST 2020

Hi Tomi,

The "opensipsctl fifo rtpproxy_show" command does not give a 'status', but
a 'disabled' value - for example:

Set:: 0
        node:: udp:<IP Address>:7898 index=0 disabled=0 weight=1
recheck_ticks=0
        node:: udp: <IP Address> :7898 index=1 disabled=0 weight=1
recheck_ticks=0
        node:: udp: <IP Address> :7898 index=2 disabled=0 weight=1
recheck_ticks=0

Is this 'disabled' value meant to mean a config or running status?

I thought this 'disabled' value is meant to mean whether it has been
disabled in config - i.e. if you add "=0" to the URI address of the
configured rtpproxy node. This is not these same as whether the rtpproxy is
active/healthy - which is what "Memory State" in CP is meant to mean?

Thank you.