[OpenSIPS-Users] rtpproxy 'Memory State' 'status'

Tomi Hakkarainen tpaivaa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:13:52 EST 2020

Hi,

I believe MU is just typo should be MI

The ’status’ should also be retrieved differently not with the
$ opensipsctl fifo rtpproxy_show
command

I think you can get the ’status’ directly from the database with SQL query.

Tomi

On 24. Jun 2020, at 16.33, solarmon <solarmon at one-n.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

There is only 'Memory State' in CP. There is no 'status' in CP.

Sorry, what is 'MU'?

I'm using opensips 2.4.x if that makes any difference.

Thank you.