[OpenSIPS-Users] How to delay a branch

ryan embgrets rembgrets at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:18:58 EST 2020

Thanks everyone for your valuable feedback.

I think we can send the branches to be delayed back to opensips and in this
way, it would be a new call in opensips so we can easily handle it with
extra configs.

Anyways, we changed the business logic a bit(send to phones only if
registered) and were able to handle them using branch params.

Ryan.