[OpenSIPS-Users] Handling multiple re invites from freeswitch

Babak Yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:27:37 EST 2020

Hi
I'm testing re-invites from a freeswitch server with this scenario:
client1,client2 <=> opensips (rtpproxy) <=> freeswitch
[image: arch.jpg]
freeswitch is used to announce some mid call sound file. At start
freeswitch is not in the rtp path and rtp goes through rtpproxy to clients.
After 7 seconds freeswitch sends re-invites to come  to the rtp session and
play the sound file and after playback sends re-invites to leave the rtp
path.
All sip signalling is done correctly and the sound file is played
successfully, but after that no rtp is sent from rtpproxy to clients.
I'm using rtpproxy on invites like this:
if (has_body("application/sdp"))
{
    if(has_totag()){
          rtpproxy_unforce();
    }
rtpproxy_offer("ronf", "x.x.x.x");
}
and on reply route:
rtpproxy_answer("ronf", " x.x.x.x");

Can rtpproxy handle such a scenario? Should I do anything special because
there is some kind of loopback in rtpproxy?
opensips version is 2.4 git branch
rtpproxy version is 2.2.alpha.61e74c0
thanks