[OpenSIPS-Users] Change From on failure_route fails to work

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Sun Feb 23 15:52:44 EST 2020

I am guessing you are also calling uac_replace_from from the request_route during initial message processing. This is altering the original request, so that when you try to do so again in failure_route (which processes the original request, not the response) you get a double value.

You should be doing the uac_replace_from actions in a branch route, so that the changes they make to the From header are specific to the branch. This way when you end up in failure_route you have the original request with the original From, not a previously altered version, and you can then make new changes in a branch route for the new branch.

Ben Newlin