[OpenSIPS-Users] Change From on failure_route fails to work

Saint Michael venefax at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 10:27:12 EST 2020

failure_route[FAILOVER] {
        if(t_check_status("487")) {
                xlog("L_INFO", "Request was cancelled");
                exit;
        }
                 uac_replace_from("0000000000)","sip:0000000000 at 8.8.8.8");
        $rd = "2.2.2.2";
        $rp = 5060;
        t_relay();
        exit;
}
The code above fails because the old data does not get replaced with the
new one, but the new one is appended.
Is there a workaround? I need to do this for business reasons.
I tried removing the From header and creating a new one with the same tag
and the new name, but it fails, since the From cannot be treated as a new
user-header.