[OpenSIPS-Users] Db_mode=3(sql only) in USRLOC module in opensips_3.1

Donat Zenichev donat.zenichev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 08:50:21 EST 2020

I just want to follow up with the thing that, using the sql-only mode,
expired location records might not be deleted right away.
I just remembered all of the sudden, that the timer interval controls data
clearing/updating when using sql-only mode.

Then you might also want to play with your timer interval value. How huge
is that now?
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/usrloc.html#param_timer_interval

This one is responsible for clearing out expired contacts from the user
location table.
Here is a quotation from the "sql-only" mod description:
"The timer deletes all expired contacts from database - cleans after
clients that didn't un-register or re-register."

--

Best regards,
Donat Zenichev