[OpenSIPS-Users] Db_mode=3(sql only) in USRLOC module in opensips_3.1

Donat Zenichev donat.zenichev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:22:53 EST 2020

Good morning Saurabh,
that sounds a bit odd, as the sql only mode supposes that usrloc.so updates
the backend sql right away.

Do you have any warnings occurring in the OpenSIPS log?
There might be a case for an inability of OpenSIPS to reach the sql server
at the moment of de-registration.
See if there are any re-connections to the database.

And also did you try to gather opensips logs with a debug level?
Try to see which log rows both "db_mysql.so" (if you are using mysql as a
backend db) and "usrloc.so" are throwing out into the log, when you send a
de-registration.

Otherwise, you might also try to use either
"single-instance-sql-write-through" or "single-instance-sql-write-back",
which perhaps can better fit your demands.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 9:00 AM Saurabh Chopra <saurabhc at 3clogic.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am testing a usrloc module with db_mode=3(sql only) and a strange thing
> is happening, when we send an unregistration request the user entry is not
> deleting from the database . However the entry is deleted after
> expiry timer.
>
> loadmodule "usrloc.so"
> modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", "NAT")
> modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 3)
> modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://root:xxxxg1c@localhost/opensips")
>

> Does db_mode=3 used to work like this? Or I am missing something?
>
> Best Regards
> Saurabh Chopra
> +918861979979

Best regards,