[OpenSIPS-Users] PRACK support / configuration

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Apr 13 14:37:44 EST 2020

Hi Mario,

First of all, you need to pick one b2b or dialog - you cannot use both
in the same time for the same call.

Secondly, please see the B2B tutorial
(https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-B2BUA) - once you
started the B2B session (by the b2b_init script function), the control
over the call is passed to the b2b module, so no script returning.

The b2b module will take care of your call from that point further,
there is nothing for you to do.

Best Regard,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020