[OpenSIPS-Users] PRACK support / configuration

Mario San Vicente mrsanvicente at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 05:11:00 EST 2020

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to enable PRACK support, and on the docs it says it is
supported on module b2b_entitier

modules/b2b_entities/dlg.c

/* PRACK handling
*//* if the provisional reply contains a

   - Require: 100rel header -> send PRACK */

It also says that B2BA top hiding is a predefined service that works
without any scenario definition and for any type of dialog.

So I am traying to enable top hiding to get the PRACK working.
just adding thhe line:

b2b_init_request("top hiding");

But when i add this line, the call flow stops working.

Any advice on how to configure this feature?

NOTE: In my working configuration i have a dialog created, just to let you
know if that is supported at the same time.  top hiding and dialog.

Thank you

--
Mario San Vicente
Cheers!