[OpenSIPS-Users] [Training] OpenSIPS Bootcamp pre-registration

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Sep 30 07:18:53 EDT 2019

Dear all,

If you consider attending to a future OpenSIPS Bootcamp, an in-class
training, your pre-registration will help us to decide where and when to
schedule the next sessions.
http://bit.ly/2mTYDrZ

The pre-registration process is only a data collection, it does not
guarantee any seat reservation or commitment from the organizers. The
provided data is not to be shared or publish with any other public or
private parties, it will be exclusively and privately used by the
OpenSIPS Bootcamp organizers in order to pick up the best locations and
dates for the next training's, according to the students wishes.

As you need the help of this training to improve your OpenSIPS skills,
we also need your help to do better planning of the training.We are open
to hear your needs !

Do you need more information on the OpenSIPS Bootcamp training? Here you go:
     https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp/

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019