[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensip 2.4.5 Subscriber module on ODBC (MSSQL 2016 )

Frank Lee frank at wtild.com
Fri May 24 13:58:00 EDT 2019

Hello,

This is the first time I use this mail message, so let me know if this is
not the correct way of posting question.

Anyway, I am running Opensips 2.4.5 and when I use MYSQL database on all
module, opensips runs fine.  But as soon as I switch over the database
source to use ODBC driver (which is linked to Microsoft SQL server 2016), I
get this error.  What is It mean?

May 24 17:36:48 osipibDprimary /usr/local/sbin/opensips[13534]:
ERROR:core:db_table_version: invalid type (1) or nul (0) version columns for
subscriber

May 24 17:36:48 osipibDprimary /usr/local/sbin/opensips[13534]:
ERROR:core:db_check_table_version: querying version for table subscriber

May 24 17:36:48 osipibDprimary /usr/local/sbin/opensips[13534]:
ERROR:uri:mod_init: Invalid table version.

I first created the MySQL table usinmg the command:

opensipsdbctl create

And then I transfer the tables to MSSQL using the:

Microsoft SQL Server Migration Assistant 8.1 for MySQL

All the table named corrected and all the index was created too.

Thank you very much!

Frank