[OpenSIPS-Users] proto_smtp questions.

johan de clercq johan at democon.be
Thu Jun 13 16:02:16 EDT 2019

Hello everybody,

First of all, thanks for making proto_smtp.  At one of my major customers,
this saves me configuring kennel and creating messages myself.

Having said that, I have a few questions:

Reading the module doc,

-          is the  module capable of being client and server (in exacto:
when opensips wants to send an sms to sms-g, opensips issues the bind
request; when sms-g wants to send an sms to opensips, sms-g opens the
connection) ?

-          Does opensips automatically reconnect if the session with sms-g
is dropped ?

Best regards,

Johan De Clercq, Managing Director
Democon bvba - Ooigemstraat 41 - 8780 Oostrozebeke

Tel +3256980990 - GSM +32478720104