[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips and multiple rtpengine instances

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jun 10 05:29:31 EDT 2019

The RTPengine module in OpenSIPS simply instructs the server to
start/stop the sessions, and adds a few control flags. It does not, by
any means, handle the RTP packets order.
The module ensures that for a specific callid, *all* initial and
sequential messages go to the same RTPengine go to the same instance,
if, of course, you are using the same RTPEngine set for that call.

So to be honest, I can't say I understand what's happening in your
setup. Can you give us a few more indications?

Best regards,
Răzvan