[OpenSIPS-Users] mhomed=1 and force_send_socket()

Johan De Clercq Johan at democon.be
Tue Jul 30 11:24:52 EDT 2019

mhomed =1 will make sure that the outgoing interface towards user A is the
interface on which user A has registered.
Hence you need to be very very careful with mhomed=1.
I use force_send_socket when I a have a mixed environment (e.g users that
register, connection to provider without registration, etc).

these are my 2 drops of wisdom :-)

as for BIN, that I can't explain as I never used that type of interface.

.