[OpenSIPS-Users] I deleted an entry from clusterer table , but still opensips try to ping that node .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Jan 2 01:52:31 EST 2019

Hi   Sammy,

Yes , you are right . I need to reload the cluster data through MI command
. After reloading its seems fine .

I was not aware about the fact that the cluster data also get shared with
all nodes when I am adding that in 1 node only .

Thank you for your explanation . Its really helpful .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*