[OpenSIPS-Users] sip capturing using hep

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 4 02:50:37 EST 2019

Hi Pasan,

The "Resource temporarily unavailable" is similar to EAGAIN or
EWOULDBLOCK - meaning that the send will block. But this is an UDP
protocol, so there is nothing much to block - as UDP is a stateless
protocol. Unless it is the buffer in the TCP/IP stack,between the
application layer and the actual network layer - like the opensips is
bursting data, but the kernel has no time to actually put it on wire.

Try to monitor with netstat the size of the out buffer for the hep
socket (on opensips side), and see if you see buffered data there
(especially correlated with the logs you see).

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019