[OpenSIPS-Users] openSIPS- Dialplan Manipulation Help

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Wed Dec 4 09:36:11 EST 2019

That will certainly work and is very simple. If you really want to do it using the dialplan module, then you are looking to do “String Translation” as described in detail in Section 1.4.1.1 of the module documentation [1]. In your case, something like:

  *   match_op = 1
  *   match_exp = “^0[0-9]{8}$"
  *   match_flags = 0
  *   subst_exp = “^(0[0-9]{8})$”