[OpenSIPS-Users] need some help using opensips 3.0 cluster module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Aug 2 07:55:38 EDT 2019

Thank you .  I had never encountered this issue earlier .  Thank you . I am
good to go without "m" flag .
I will try to build our product to strictly follow  this Allow header rules
according to RFC .

Thank you for the information .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*