[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips will not start while loading huge blacklist

Jon Abrams ffshoh at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 20:14:21 EDT 2018

I have used memached to store 20-30 million entry blacklists while
maintaining 6000-9000 responses per second on a dipping server. The
downside is its not persistent.

I've used redis as well to store the whole North American LNP database in
memory, but I've only tried pushing it to a couple thousand CPS so far. I
would imagine it would perform at least as well as the memcached if needed.

I wouldn't worry about the speed difference between local cache speed and
using Redis/Memcached over a socket in a normal deployment scenario.

- Jon