[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips will not start while loading huge blacklist

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 19:13:26 EDT 2018

Hi team,

I am thinking to do horizontal scaling through dispatcher module and
sharding the blacklist to 2 or 3 opensips nodes local cache.
or using redis for blacklist repository but local cache is even more quick.

Any comments or experience to share about the problem I am facing currently?

--
regards,

abdul basit