[OpenSIPS-Users] rabbitmq module

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Sep 27 04:10:41 EDT 2018

Hi, Tito!

No, unfortunately there's no way to get all the values of the fields.
What you could do though is to use event_rabbitmq and have OpenSIPS
publishing the event directly, without passing it through the script.
This way you will get automatically all events.

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 9/26/18 11:50 PM, Tito Cumpen wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am trying to use the rabbitmq module to circumvent the limitations of
> the event_rabbit module which lacks vhost support.
> Currently I am having an issue grabbing the extra params defined in acc
> as such
>
> modparam("acc", "extra_fields", "evi:from_user -> from_user;from_uri ->
> from_uri;to_user -> to_user; to_uri -> to_uri; session ->session;
> environment -> environment")
>

> event_route[E_ACC_EVENT] {
>      fetch_event_params("extra*=$avp(extra)");
>     $avp(param) =  $avp(extra);
>
>     rabbitmq_publish("ID1", "cdr", "$avp(param)");
> }
>

> Ideally I would like to take all the data within the event as it is done
> when subscribing via the
> subscribe_event("E_ACC_EVENT", "rabbitmq) method. Is there variable that
> I can use to get the entire body of the even't?
>
> Thanks,
> Tito

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer