[OpenSIPS-Users] rabbitmq module

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Wed Sep 26 16:50:26 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am trying to use the rabbitmq module to circumvent the limitations of
the event_rabbit module which lacks vhost support.
Currently I am having an issue grabbing the extra params defined in acc as
such

modparam("acc", "extra_fields", "evi:from_user -> from_user;from_uri ->
from_uri;to_user -> to_user; to_uri -> to_uri; session ->session;
environment -> environment")

event_route[E_ACC_EVENT] {
    fetch_event_params("extra*=$avp(extra)");

   $avp(param) =  $avp(extra);

   rabbitmq_publish("ID1", "cdr", "$avp(param)");
}

Ideally I would like to take all the data within the event as it is done
when subscribing via the
subscribe_event("E_ACC_EVENT", "rabbitmq) method. Is there variable that I
can use to get the entire body of the even't?

Thanks,
Tito