[OpenSIPS-Users] Clusterer and Full Sharing USRLOC sync state/persistence

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Oct 18 05:00:41 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Jock: just like Alexei said, I assume you don't have a "seed" node.
Make sure one node of your opensips.clusterer table has "seed" in the
"flags" column.  Regarding offline restart persistence: you may skip the
"working_mode_preset" parameter and individually set "cluster_mode" [1]
and "restart_persistency" [2] in order to achieve a restart-persistent
cluster using an SQL DB, rather than point-to-point sync.

Alexei: that is exactly how we meant it to be used.  With 0 nodes
online, you have to bootstrap the cluster somehow -- this is the purpose
of the "seed" node.

Cheers,

[1]:
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.0.x/usrloc.html#param_cluster_mode