[OpenSIPS-Users] Raise event from MI/FIFO interface(externally)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 16 04:29:39 EDT 2018

Hi Sammy,

The Event Interface philosophy is to allow external apps to get access
to the events generated by OpenSIPS; basically a data flow from OpenSIPS
to outside world. So, there is no way to trigger an event from outside
(via MI).
Still, your example is valid, so please open a feature request on github
and we could add a "raise_event" MI function.

As really (really) dirty hack, you can use (if possible) some SIP
OPTIONS to trigger the event. From the web send an OPTIONS via UDP, with
a special RURI -> you identify the RURI in script and do a raise_event()
in script.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/