[OpenSIPS-Users] I need help in rtpengine module of opensips-2.2

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 8 04:23:38 EDT 2018

if you are doing like that, you are dispatching 3 quarters of traffic to
the first one, and one quarter to the second one, it's not used just for
failover. The second one must be 0 if you want to have it as failover.
If it is not working with 0, please open an issue on github[1].

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues

Best regards,
Razvan

Răzvan Crainea