[OpenSIPS-Users] I need help in rtpengine module of opensips-2.2

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Mon Oct 8 04:11:31 EDT 2018

After making like below its working fine .

modparam("rtpengine", "rtpengine_sock", "udp:1st_ip:12000
<http://138.197.47.209:12000/>=3  udp:2nd_ip:1200
<http://104.131.174.53:1200/>0=1")

OR

modparam("rtpengine", "rtpengine_sock", "udp:1st_ip:12000
<http://138.197.47.209:12000/>=3")
modparam("rtpengine", "rtpengine_sock", "udp:2nd_ip:1200
<http://104.131.174.53:1200/>0=1")

Now its working . Let me know if I am doing anything wrong .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*