[OpenSIPS-Users] EBR and wait_for_event() timeout

Vitalii Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:07:01 EST 2018

Thanks for the information. Have one more  related question.

What If I call somewhere, opensips calls wait_for_event() and before the
event happens or async timeout (will create a bug report) fired I CANCEL
the call.
Since async() keeps some context in transaction structure and this
transaction is already canceled should I expect that async() task is
also canceled and will never call a callback route? Or should I always
check  t_was_cancelled() in the beginning of a callback route?