[OpenSIPS-Users] EBR and wait_for_event() timeout

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 14 10:16:59 EST 2018

Hi Vitalii,

For the wait_for_event(), the timeout seems to have no effect, the
waiting being for ever :-| . The transaction has no timeout as you
didn;t sent out any branch yet (the transaction timeout is for waiting
on replies).

Could you please open bug report on the opensips tracker on github ?

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/