[OpenSIPS-Users] redis cache sharing for dialog storage?

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:50:51 EST 2018

I have a strong feeling that you're using an old version of opensips to
expect it to share dialog states/profiles. I think you'll need to use newer
opensips 2.4+ having dialog sharing capability using proto_bin and
clusterer module:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.4.x/dialog.html#param_profile_replication_cluster