[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help for performance test of opensips .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Mar 6 00:37:17 EST 2018

Hi All ,

I was running opensips-1.11.2 on a AWS linux machine .
Configuration is :
4GB RAM , 1 Core , 50GB hard disk .

Given Opensips TCP proxy 3072 shared memory and 16MB package memory .

How many transaction per second this will handle so that CPU will be within
20% .

In my case , When 60 Agents getting login Opensips is getting out of memory
warning and the CPU is getting 100% .

50 agents are sending Registers , Subscribe and Notify each other .

What I observed is that , when the system is becoming out of memory , just
before that time there is around 20000 transactions per second .

Even in this case opensips will become put of memory why the CPU is getting
100% ? I am not getting any explanation for this . Can anybody help me
please .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*