[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher module documentation

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 26 09:19:33 EST 2018

Hi Pete,

The meaning of the "status" column is documented in the DB schema document:

http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Install-DBSchema-2-3#AEN4379

The "persistent_state" options is related to writing (at shutdown) back
to DB the in-memory state of the destination. It is not necessary
related to pinging, but to preserve the destination state during
OpenSIPS restarts.

OpenSIPS Summit 2018