[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher module documentation

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 04:57:30 EST 2018

Hi Bogdan

The state column appears to be the column which holds the current state of
a GW. I assume this would be i/a/p? But it is not clear what this value
should be set to to correspond to whether a gateway should be set as
Active/Inactive/Probing on startup:

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/dispatcher#idp5606416

The documentation implies that this column can be used on startup too

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/dispatcher#idp5580768

So I guess my questions are:

1) If I want the state column to be referenced on startup, what are the
possible values I can use?
2) If I set the paramater persistent_state=0, will OpenSIPS assume to ping
all gw's on startup?