[OpenSIPS-Users] [Livestream][ClueCon Weekly] OpenSIPS-FreeSWITCH integration discussion - Feb 21st @ 12:00 PM CST

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Feb 20 14:22:00 EST 2018

Hi all,

OpenSIPS is going to be live on the FreeSWITCH "ClueCon Weekly"
conference tomorrow, February 21st @ 12 PM CST!

On this edition, the duty of representing the project falls on my
shoulders. The main topic of discussion will revolve around the latest
FreeSWITCH integration features that we've pushed into the development
branch. So if you also use FreeSWITCH but you haven't caught up with
them yet [1], tomorrow would be a good time to tune in and hear all
about it. Towards the end, there will also be a Q/A section.

See you there!

Best regards,

[1]:
https://blog.opensips.org/2018/01/17/how-to-script-advanced-freeswitch-integrations-with-opensips-2-4/