[OpenSIPS-Users] Need help regarding avpops db connections

Dipteshkumar Patel diptesh.patel at ecosmob.com
Wed Sep 27 02:28:44 EDT 2017

Thanks for your response,

I agree that the async avp_db_query creates dynamics mysql connection but
the connections goes in sleep mode and they never closed until opensips
restart, I am sending the mariadb connection initially when starts opensips
and after calls(we are using different db user to identify each of them).
We are making 1000 calls with 100 cps.

Please check mysql process list output in below link
https://pastebin.com/Uk1DeYR0